Monday, October 28, 2013

A simple 2D scrolling puzzle game that you may try.



After looking around in internet, I found this game. Limbo, it is a simple yet a good game to be played. This is a 2D scrolling game which uses only black and white colours, and some shadow and lighting effects with minimal ambient sound. Making the graphics looks like an art.

In this game we played as an unnamed child using simple things around to guide the child through many traps, flooding, and etc to find the child's sister.

And since it is a puzzle-platform game, we are also expected to try several ways and also die many times to find the correct solution. The game itself consists of several stages, and for I, myself. I feel that the game quickly ended. But, It's still a good game and I still recommend it too.

Limbo game website:
http://limbogame.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment