Sunday, October 20, 2013

How to make Document Recovery task pane Appear on Microsoft PowerPoint

If the Document Recovery task pane does not appear in your Microsoft PowerPoint automatically when you opened your file after the data loss because of crash, unexpected shutdown, or anything else. May be my solution will help you.

First of all just simply find and click the Recovered located at the bottom area.


And Done, the Document recovery task pane will show up.


Okay please note that the automatic save are exist on your default setting. So normally you will have a back up file on your Document Recovery Task Pane unless you've already turn it off. And please also note that I've only tried this at Microsoft PowerPoint so I don't know if it's also work on other Microsoft product (Word, Excel, etc.)
I hope my solution is helping and please visit my blog often.

No comments:

Post a Comment