Friday, October 25, 2013

Some Good Movie OST to Listen For

Well, I don't fancy movies very much but I watched many movies in my life. And now I am going to make a list of some of their Soundtrack/ Main theme. As I don't watch all the movies it will be normal if I am going to miss some of the best soundtrack, and may be you wouldn't agree with me as every people taste of music is different.

Anyway, I would gladly recommend you to hear these Soundtrack, So here they are:

1. Requiem for a Dream
Requiem for a Dream is the title of a soundtrack album released in 2000 to accompany the Darren Aronofsky film Requiem for a Dream. The soundtrack was composed by Clint Mansell and performed by the Kronos quartet.
This soundtrack was very great, I even see trailer of some great movies like Lord of the Rings and 2012 using this soundtrack on one of their trailer.

2. Speak Softly Love - The Godfather
The godfather is a great movie trilogy about a fictional American crime family, and this soundtrack was also the best of it. The name "Speak Softly Love" was taken from Andy Williams who sings this music with some lyrics. But I personally like the original version with no lyrics with it.

3. Bourne Supremacy - Berlin footchase

Bourne Supremacy is a 2004 spy-action film, and this soundtrack is on of my favorite. You know it's quite fun to hear this when you are walking around the city with a quick pace.

4. Hello Zepp - SAW
SAW is a twisted and gory horror film that's not for the squeamish. It's exploited our fear of seeing the people tortured or died in such a horrible way. And I am sure many people watch this film because they like to watch some gruesome death.

5. Dead Silence
Dead Silence is a 2007 horror movie. The soundtrack is quite swift and good in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment