Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Finest PC Game Soundtrack

After a few while I have done some digging in my game collection and I found another good soundtrack to be listened. And like usual, firstly I will tell you that this list is subjective based on my taste of music. But hey, may be you will like some of this soundtrack that I've listed here.

So please enjoy and here we are:

1. DOTA 2
Well, DOTA 2 was a well known game. With all the International tournaments and sponsors that come, I think valve made a big success on rebuilding DOTA. The gameplay itself doesn't seem to change but it is not a great matter. And anyway there is two music that I would recommend to you:

The First Main Theme


And this one



2. Starcraft 2 - Wings of liberty, Main theme
After waiting about a decade, Blizzard released the Starcraft 2 on 2010. With some huge remodelling and big improvement, I think that's normal that they take up a long time to do the job. And they also rearranged some of their old music.



3. Age of Empire II - main theme
Well another old game, Age of Empire 2 was one of the most known medieval strategy game on it's time. And this music is also rearranged in Age of Empire 3. But it matters only a little as the main music doesn't changed.


4. Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne, Undead theme.
Also an old strategy game, you'll find this soundtrack mostly when you play custom game with normal map using the Undead Scourge.



5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Spec Ops theme
Well when it's come to Call of Duty, I am sure many people are talking about Call of Duty Ghost by now. But how about if we take a little break.



No comments:

Post a Comment