Friday, November 15, 2013

A few good pc game soundtrack

Alright so, I have replayed a few of my games on PC and my ears got some fine soundtrack. That may be you will also like. So here they are:

1. Christ Have Mercy - Amnesia A Machine For Pigs


This song was great, and it was also used on some on one of the Amnesia A Machine For Pigs trailer before. The duration was somehow short, but it was the best musics that I hear on elevator.

2. Human Theme - Warcraft 3


Well I am sure many of us know Warcraft 3, I was playing it again and I am pleased to hear the sweet melody of this song again.

3. Terran Theme - Starcraft


You know something, when you remember the first time you played Starcraft. It's just like "how could we be old so quickly?". But anyway, this music was the best one composed when the Starcraft launched, and I think it still does.

No comments:

Post a Comment